Just what every girl wants: a troll of her own.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Feh.

She's banished me here. As if one blog wasn't more than she can handle already. "Go get your own blog," she said, "and stop spewing negativity all over mine."

Yeah. Well. Her blog's dumb, anyway. I don't need her. All that mommy-pommy namby-pambiness. I'm way too radical for that. Or maybe I'm too conservative. And I know the interfaithness of her family and her lack of synagogue attendance bothers me. Unless it disturbs me more that she hasn't cast off the shackles of patriarchal religion altogether. And why isn't she living in a more integrated neighborhood? Or, failing that, in a bigger house with hardwood floors?

You can see I've got my work cut out for me.
Comments:
you can do it, troll! show us what you've got now that you've got your own turf. i think you can unleash your angst with the best of 'em.
 
Damn you troll! How many great posts have you choked off already! Go play in the street!
 
I guess I'm out of the loop. What's a troll again?
 
BC, if you're lucky, you'll never have to find out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?