Just what every girl wants: a troll of her own.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Troll response to this post

All you nay-sayers: just remember that this is ALL FOR ELSWHERE'S OWN GOOD. I really want the best for her! that's why I am continually trying to stop her from making a fool of herself by posting anything that reveals her deep character flaws and/or lack of writing talent. Failing that, I plan to provide line-by-line critiques of her posts, as she composes them. At least you can read these and know I tried. Even if I (sniff!) failed.

I'm not going to bother to quote the sections that correspond to each critique. You can work it out for yourselves. Or not. All I'm trying to do is express myself. It's my blog, you know!

********************************************

All those exclamation points. Very derivative of Spanglemonkey.

So where is this going? Really? Do you have a point?

Awkward sentence! What is this, amateur hour?

This whole post is getting out of hand. didn't you write about this already?

Yuppie hypocrite.

Perfect example of over-precious 21st century parenting.

Do you have to make everything so complicated? Can't you just live your life without analyzing it to pieces?

No, you're not.

Overly jolly and flip ending. And kind of facile, no?

And do you really think anyone will read something this long? Puh-lease.

**************************************

See? If she'd listened to me in the first place, she wouldn't even have written it. But I do what I can.
Comments:
Criticism is easy, troll. Put your money where your fangs are, tell us about the underside of your bridge or something, so we can pick that apart. Hah.
 
Two exclamation points. Count them: one, two. How can two exclamation points be derivative of anything?

And, troll, the unexamined life is not worth living. Think about your own...
 
And! It's not like punctuation isn't free! What are you, a freedom hater? What do you have against the exclamation point! I ask you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?